New England Hoop News is an informational website that contains reports, schedules, rosters and more about boys and girls youth and high school basketball in New England. NE Hoop News includes reviews of games, team statistics, school information, and directions to game sites. It is our goal to cover as much basketball as possible and provide a thorough account on NE Hoop News
New England Hoop News is offering a great opportunity for companies to advertise to our audience. Reach people actively looking for information about your products and/or services through the New England Hoop News.
New England Hoop News "Visitor" Demographics:
- Boys: Age Range: 10 to 18, Student Athletes, Primary Sport - Basketball, Participating on High School and Travel AAU Programs, Region - Northeast, Pursuing College Education, Participate in 50 to 150 basketball games per year.
- Girls: Age Range: 10 to 18, Student Athletes, Primary Sport - Basketball, Participating on High School and Travel AAU Programs, Region - Northeast, Pursuing College Education, Participate in 50 to 150 basketball games per year.
- Parents, Coaches (AAU, College, High School), & Spectators: Age Range – 35 to 60, Income Range $55,000 – $150,000+, Region - Northeast, Education – 65% have College Degree, Attend 50 to 220 basketball games per year.
Why advertise on the New England Hoop News
- Here's your chance to get in on the ground floor. NE Hoop News was laucnhed in December of 2008 and has taken off in a relatively short amount of time. Take advantage of a great advertising opportunities at an extremely reasonable price!
- Website "Visits" continue to increase daily as our company and brand grows!
- Web site advertising is an easy and inexpensive way to increase your company's exposure in a specific market.
- Over 100 million people use the Internet to advertise their business or products - WHY AREN"T YOU!
Please contact Patrick Fisher for further details on our Advertising Opportunities:
Patrick.Fisher@BasketBull.org - Ph: (413) 382 0276